Gamingload
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamingload

A place for gamers to relax, read and write reviews.

HomeHome  Chatbox  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
New fix! Important! Read about it in the DevBlog!
GLRPG Clock

GLRPG

Latest topics
» Indie Bundle Sites
Trade Buildings - Information Station EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:47 pm by DannyL7773

» Whitelisted Sites
Trade Buildings - Information Station EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:21 pm by DannyL7773

» Blacklisted Sites
Trade Buildings - Information Station EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:12 pm by DannyL7773

» Priest Skill: Holy Light
Trade Buildings - Information Station EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:57 am by Dice Bot

» Priest Skill: Dual Heal
Trade Buildings - Information Station EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:19 pm by Dice Bot

» Priest Skill: Heal
Trade Buildings - Information Station EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 5:09 pm by DannyL7773

» Priest Tryouts
Trade Buildings - Information Station EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:03 pm by DannyL7773

» Casts to be done
Trade Buildings - Information Station EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:44 pm by DannyL7773

» What u been busy with lately?!
Trade Buildings - Information Station EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:29 pm by DannyL7773

Top posters
Dice Bot
Trade Buildings - Information Station I_vote_lcapTrade Buildings - Information Station I_voting_barTrade Buildings - Information Station I_vote_rcap 
-ammera-
Trade Buildings - Information Station I_vote_lcapTrade Buildings - Information Station I_voting_barTrade Buildings - Information Station I_vote_rcap 
MaidenofDeath
DannyL7773
Osaki Nana
SikayuNamuro
Chiharu
Kitteh
DasDragon
Capoccio

Trade Buildings - Information Station

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DannyL7773
Admin
DannyL7773

Character Profile
Health:
Trade Buildings - Information Station Left_bar_bleue177/177Trade Buildings - Information Station Empty_bar_bleue  (177/177)
Magic Power:
Trade Buildings - Information Station Left_bar_bleue525/525Trade Buildings - Information Station Empty_bar_bleue  (525/525)
Class: Sorceror

Trade Buildings - Information Station Empty
PostSubject: Trade Buildings - Information Station   Trade Buildings - Information Station EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:03 pm

Tavern: Sells Food Items to be eaten in Tavern or out. If eaten in Tavern, you get the bonus of the food as a +max instead of in battle health, due to the Ale you drink with it. (Ale required for eat ins). You may consume only 1 food item per day in the tavern.
Taverny stuff:

Refinery: Refines and crafts different things, provider to everyone.
Refinery Stuff:

Cookery: Makes and Sells Food Items to Taverns. Only Tavern Owners may purchase from here.
Cookery:

Fishery: Sells Fish to Cookeries. Only Cookery Owners may purchase from here.
Fishery:

Hunting Shop: Sells food and miscellaneous bits. Sells to Cookery, Tailors and Refinery Owners only.
Hunting:

Tailors: Makes and sells clothes to the public.
Tailoring:

Mining: Mines and sells metals/gems to the public.
Mining:

Pet Clothes Shop: Makes and sells Pet Equipment. Sell to the public.
Pet Equipment Shop:

Apartments (10 rooms each): Can rent an apartment to the public, they pay 150 Gold to move in. You must keep the building in top condition for the people living in it.
Back to top Go down
http://gamingload.omgforum.net

Trade Buildings - Information Station
Page 1 of 1