Gamingload
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamingload

A place for gamers to relax, read and write reviews.

HomeHome  Chatbox  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
New fix! Important! Read about it in the DevBlog!
GLRPG Clock

GLRPG

Latest topics
» Indie Bundle Sites
Priest Skill: Holy Light EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:47 pm by DannyL7773

» Whitelisted Sites
Priest Skill: Holy Light EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:21 pm by DannyL7773

» Blacklisted Sites
Priest Skill: Holy Light EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:12 pm by DannyL7773

» Priest Skill: Holy Light
Priest Skill: Holy Light EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:57 am by Dice Bot

» Priest Skill: Dual Heal
Priest Skill: Holy Light EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:19 pm by Dice Bot

» Priest Skill: Heal
Priest Skill: Holy Light EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 5:09 pm by DannyL7773

» Priest Tryouts
Priest Skill: Holy Light EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:03 pm by DannyL7773

» Casts to be done
Priest Skill: Holy Light EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:44 pm by DannyL7773

» What u been busy with lately?!
Priest Skill: Holy Light EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:29 pm by DannyL7773

Top posters
Dice Bot
Priest Skill: Holy Light I_vote_lcapPriest Skill: Holy Light I_voting_barPriest Skill: Holy Light I_vote_rcap 
-ammera-
Priest Skill: Holy Light I_vote_lcapPriest Skill: Holy Light I_voting_barPriest Skill: Holy Light I_vote_rcap 
MaidenofDeath
DannyL7773
Osaki Nana
SikayuNamuro
Chiharu
Kitteh
DasDragon
Capoccio

Priest Skill: Holy Light

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DannyL7773
Admin
DannyL7773

Character Profile
Health:
Priest Skill: Holy Light Left_bar_bleue177/177Priest Skill: Holy Light Empty_bar_bleue  (177/177)
Magic Power:
Priest Skill: Holy Light Left_bar_bleue525/525Priest Skill: Holy Light Empty_bar_bleue  (525/525)
Class: Sorceror

Priest Skill: Holy Light Empty
PostSubject: Priest Skill: Holy Light   Priest Skill: Holy Light EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:11 am

Holy Light: Deals 20 damage to one enemy, double to Undead. 70% chance to hit. 30MP.

60% chance to learn
Back to top Go down
http://gamingload.omgforum.net
SikayuNamuro

SikayuNamuro

Character Profile
Health:
Priest Skill: Holy Light Left_bar_bleue135/135Priest Skill: Holy Light Empty_bar_bleue  (135/135)
Magic Power:
Priest Skill: Holy Light Left_bar_bleue100/100Priest Skill: Holy Light Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Class: Priest

PostSubject: Re: Priest Skill: Holy Light   Priest Skill: Holy Light EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:41 pm

Sikayu approaches the pedestal and kneels down to say a little prayer.
She stands up and begins to read the book.
Back to top Go down
Dice Bot

PostSubject: Re: Priest Skill: Holy Light   Priest Skill: Holy Light EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:41 pm

The member 'SikayuNamuro' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Skill Training' : 8
Back to top Go down
Serenity Semple

Serenity Semple

Character Profile
Health:
Priest Skill: Holy Light Left_bar_bleue70/70Priest Skill: Holy Light Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic Power:
Priest Skill: Holy Light Left_bar_bleue50/50Priest Skill: Holy Light Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Priest Skill: Holy Light   Priest Skill: Holy Light EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:23 am

Serenity's studies have been taking a toll on her. She looks a little more paler of her fur color as she steps more into the light. Briefly, she closes her eyes as she takes a giant inhale before approaching the pedestal. She slowly falls to her knees and begins to pray.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/barerosefurry/
Dice Bot

PostSubject: Re: Priest Skill: Holy Light   Priest Skill: Holy Light EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:23 am

The member 'Serenity Semple' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Skill Training' :
Priest Skill: Holy Light AlmIK
Result : 65
Back to top Go down
Serenity Semple

Serenity Semple

Character Profile
Health:
Priest Skill: Holy Light Left_bar_bleue70/70Priest Skill: Holy Light Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic Power:
Priest Skill: Holy Light Left_bar_bleue50/50Priest Skill: Holy Light Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Priest Skill: Holy Light   Priest Skill: Holy Light EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 4:17 am

Grumbles softly as she remains at the altar, continuing to swap between prayer and studying. A little twinge in her eyebrow as she was slightly getting frusterated but tried to maintain a calm composure regardless. Serenity took another deep inhale as she continued on her works.
Back to top Go down
Dice Bot

PostSubject: Re: Priest Skill: Holy Light   Priest Skill: Holy Light EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 4:17 am

'Skill Training' :
Result : 99
Back to top Go down
Serenity Semple

Serenity Semple

Character Profile
Health:
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Priest Skill: Holy Light   Priest Skill: Holy Light EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 7:10 pm

Breaks out the rosary from around her wrist and holds it in her paws, hoping it helps guide her and give her strength to master these skills.
Back to top Go down
Dice Bot

PostSubject: Re: Priest Skill: Holy Light   Priest Skill: Holy Light EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 7:10 pm

'Skill Training' :
Result : 65
Back to top Go down
Serenity Semple

Serenity Semple

Character Profile
Health:
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Priest Skill: Holy Light   Priest Skill: Holy Light EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:57 am

Anime style bops herself in the head with the darn book, wondering if it's some sort of cosmic joke of her struggling with it all. > <;;; Afterward she looks to either side, hoping no one saw and whistles innocently.
Back to top Go down
Dice Bot

PostSubject: Re: Priest Skill: Holy Light   Priest Skill: Holy Light EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:57 am

'Skill Training' :
Result : 73
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Priest Skill: Holy Light   Priest Skill: Holy Light Empty

Back to top Go down

Priest Skill: Holy Light
Page 1 of 1