Gamingload

A place for gamers to relax, read and write reviews.
 
HomeHome  Chatbox  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
New fix! Important! Read about it in the DevBlog!
GLRPG Clock

GLRPG

Latest topics
» Indie Bundle Sites
Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:47 pm by DannyL7773

» Whitelisted Sites
Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:21 pm by DannyL7773

» Blacklisted Sites
Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:12 pm by DannyL7773

» Priest Skill: Holy Light
Thu May 02, 2013 2:57 am by Dice Bot

» Priest Skill: Dual Heal
Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:19 pm by Dice Bot

» Priest Skill: Heal
Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:09 pm by DannyL7773

» Priest Tryouts
Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:03 pm by DannyL7773

» Casts to be done
Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:44 pm by DannyL7773

» What u been busy with lately?!
Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:29 pm by DannyL7773

Top posters
Dice Bot
 
-ammera-
 
MaidenofDeath
 
DannyL7773
 
Osaki Nana
 
SikayuNamuro
 
Chiharu
 
Kitteh
 
DasDragon
 
Capoccio
 

Share | 
 

 NA,DL,SE,AM Adventure 1

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
DannyL7773
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2264
Join date : 2011-03-05
Age : 28
Location : England, UK

Character Profile
Health:
177/177  (177/177)
Magic Power:
525/525  (525/525)
Class: Sorceror

PostSubject: NA,DL,SE,AM Adventure 1   Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:48 pm

The guild leader removes his skill sealing shackles, rubbing his arms. "This is somewhere where I can use some of my skills"

Sorceror - DannyL7773
Mana Filter: The next person who uses MP after using this skill, transfers all MP costs to the skill user. 100% chance to use. MP taken is 2x the MP skill's MP drain.

Adventure #1 Start!

The team is dropped off outside of the farm. They walk inside and are greeted by the Farmer's wife.
"Hello, you must be the adventurers sent to help out. For information you'd probably be best asking my husband, he's over there in the barn" She points over at the barn. The team thank her and bid her goodbye before heading over to the farm.

Throwing the barn doors open, they find it empty, with only half a blood splatter in the middle of the floor. The floor next to it has slits in and is slightly raised. Perhaps a trapdoor? They check around it before deciding to lift it. As the door creaks open, they hear a man shrieking before revealing a stairwell.

_________________


GLRPG bits:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gamingload.omgforum.net
-ammera-

avatar

Posts : 4233
Join date : 2012-01-30
Age : 24
Location : Malaysia

Character Profile
Health:
257/257  (257/257)
Magic Power:
10/10  (10/10)
Class: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: NA,DL,SE,AM Adventure 1   Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:03 pm

"oh god... Feels like dejavu.. Nana you go ahead.."

*moves behind nana*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
seso

avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-04-01

Character Profile
Health:
140/140  (140/140)
Magic Power:
10/10  (10/10)
Class: Knight

PostSubject: Re: NA,DL,SE,AM Adventure 1   Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:09 pm

Seso slightly unsheaths his sword.
"Blood... I see blood...I need to...control...myself"
Seso tries to calm himself before going into a frenzy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Osaki Nana

avatar

Posts : 1563
Join date : 2011-11-08

Character Profile
Health:
264/264  (264/264)
Magic Power:
10/10  (10/10)
Class: Knight

PostSubject: Re: NA,DL,SE,AM Adventure 1   Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:04 pm

"let's go!"

Walks down the stairs fast preparing myself for any sudden attack

""come!..dammit!...this is bad.."


Last edited by Osaki Nana on Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DannyL7773
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2264
Join date : 2011-03-05
Age : 28
Location : England, UK

Character Profile
Health:
177/177  (177/177)
Magic Power:
525/525  (525/525)
Class: Sorceror

PostSubject: Re: NA,DL,SE,AM Adventure 1   Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:09 pm

Danny
I push my hands into my pockets and head down the long stairs into the lower corridor. A large black form looms in the middle.

Narration
Upon closer inspection, the team realizes it's a cow, walking on hind legs, wearing a lab coat.
"Hmm, yes, yes, these tests are going well. Soon. Yes, soon."
It turns around and then backs off, eyes wide.
"INTRUDERS, INTRUDERS!"
It reaches into its lab coat and pulls out a club before swinging wildly at the team, froth leaking from its mouth.

Battle
Scientist Cow
200 HP
10 damage on miss.

_________________


GLRPG bits:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gamingload.omgforum.net
Osaki Nana

avatar

Posts : 1563
Join date : 2011-11-08

Character Profile
Health:
264/264  (264/264)
Magic Power:
10/10  (10/10)
Class: Knight

PostSubject: Re: NA,DL,SE,AM Adventure 1   Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:20 pm

Scientist Cow 200/10
DL7773 85HP 525MP
Osaki N. 219
Ammera 157
Seso 120

"man look at that! It's a cow! .....like is it a cow?!........I must be dreaming.."

Points at the.cow

"...dude.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dice Bot



Posts : 8853
Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: NA,DL,SE,AM Adventure 1   Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:20 pm

The member 'Osaki Nana' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Focus' :

Result : 73
Back to top Go down
View user profile
seso

avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-04-01

Character Profile
Health:
140/140  (140/140)
Magic Power:
10/10  (10/10)
Class: Knight

PostSubject: Re: NA,DL,SE,AM Adventure 1   Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:22 pm

AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Osaki Nana

avatar

Posts : 1563
Join date : 2011-11-08

Character Profile
Health:
264/264  (264/264)
Magic Power:
10/10  (10/10)
Class: Knight

PostSubject: Re: NA,DL,SE,AM Adventure 1   Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:23 pm

Scientist Cow 200/10
DL7773 85HP 525MP
Osaki N. 209
Ammera 157
Seso 120

A sudden force pushs me down hardly

"......what the..?."

I see the cow as is pounced me

"u must be kidding !!!! Don't touch me u animal!!"

Strikes


Last edited by Osaki Nana on Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dice Bot



Posts : 8853
Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: NA,DL,SE,AM Adventure 1   Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:23 pm

The member 'Osaki Nana' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Attack Dice' :

Result : 23
Back to top Go down
View user profile
seso

avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-04-01

Character Profile
Health:
140/140  (140/140)
Magic Power:
10/10  (10/10)
Class: Knight

PostSubject: Re: NA,DL,SE,AM Adventure 1   Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:29 pm

Scientist Cow 190/10
DL7773 85HP 525MP
Osaki N. 209
Ammera 157
Seso 120


"GET OFF OF HER YOU BEAST!"
As I charge the cow I unsheathe my blade and strike with deadly force
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dice Bot



Posts : 8853
Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: NA,DL,SE,AM Adventure 1   Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:29 pm

The member 'seso' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Heavy Strike' :

Result : 96
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Osaki Nana

avatar

Posts : 1563
Join date : 2011-11-08

Character Profile
Health:
264/264  (264/264)
Magic Power:
10/10  (10/10)
Class: Knight

PostSubject: Re: NA,DL,SE,AM Adventure 1   Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:35 pm

Scientist Cow 190/10
DL7773 85HP 525MP
Osaki N. 209
Ammera 157
Seso 110

Looks at Seso getting hit himself as I jump off backward grabbing my sword tightly and preparing for an attack
"ohh..hey..I mean...well I never asked..but who r u?!..."

Looks at Ammera then back at Seso

"who is this man?.

((Meira we r waiting for u..so we stop here..don't go all crazy and kill the cow all by urself...=P.... We want to enjoy a cool RP here ))


Last edited by Osaki Nana on Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dice Bot



Posts : 8853
Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: NA,DL,SE,AM Adventure 1   Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:35 pm

The member 'Osaki Nana' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Attack Dice' :

Result : 95
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-ammera-

avatar

Posts : 4233
Join date : 2012-01-30
Age : 24
Location : Malaysia

Character Profile
Health:
257/257  (257/257)
Magic Power:
10/10  (10/10)
Class: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: NA,DL,SE,AM Adventure 1   Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:36 pm

Scientist Cow: 190/10
DL7773: 85 HP 525 MP
Osaki Nana: 199
Ammera: 157
Seso: 110

*watches the whole scene then looks at nana and shrugs*

"no idea... Heard he's pretty much like your junior or something.."

((lol nana! How'd you know I was planning to do exactly that!!?? XD))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dice Bot



Posts : 8853
Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: NA,DL,SE,AM Adventure 1   Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:36 pm

The member '-ammera-' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Sneak Attack' :

Result : 92
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Osaki Nana

avatar

Posts : 1563
Join date : 2011-11-08

Character Profile
Health:
264/264  (264/264)
Magic Power:
10/10  (10/10)
Class: Knight

PostSubject: Re: NA,DL,SE,AM Adventure 1   Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:56 pm

Scientist Cow: 190/10
DL7773: 85 HP 525 MP
Osaki Nana: 199
Ammera: 147
seso: 110

"anyway let's finish this walking cow .....and u there show me what u got that sword for.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dice Bot



Posts : 8853
Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: NA,DL,SE,AM Adventure 1   Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:56 pm

The member 'Osaki Nana' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Attack Dice' :

Result : 25
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Osaki Nana

avatar

Posts : 1563
Join date : 2011-11-08

Character Profile
Health:
264/264  (264/264)
Magic Power:
10/10  (10/10)
Class: Knight

PostSubject: Re: NA,DL,SE,AM Adventure 1   Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:00 pm

Scientist Cow: 180/10
DL7773: 85 HP 525 MP
Osaki Nana: 199
Ammera: 147
seso: 110

"Now La Vashkiri!, here another feel of pain"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dice Bot



Posts : 8853
Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: NA,DL,SE,AM Adventure 1   Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:00 pm

The member 'Osaki Nana' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Heavy Strike' :

Result : 38
Back to top Go down
View user profile
seso

avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-04-01

Character Profile
Health:
140/140  (140/140)
Magic Power:
10/10  (10/10)
Class: Knight

PostSubject: Re: NA,DL,SE,AM Adventure 1   Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:05 pm

Scientist Cow: 159/10
DL7773: 85 HP 525 MP
Osaki Nana: 199
Ammera: 147
seso: 110

Seso looks at Nana as she slashes and slices trough the cow as if he is made out of butter.
"So... strong..!"
He composes himself to join the fight.
"Take this you filthy scum!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dice Bot



Posts : 8853
Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: NA,DL,SE,AM Adventure 1   Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:05 pm

The member 'seso' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Heavy Strike' :

Result : 21
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-ammera-

avatar

Posts : 4233
Join date : 2012-01-30
Age : 24
Location : Malaysia

Character Profile
Health:
257/257  (257/257)
Magic Power:
10/10  (10/10)
Class: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: NA,DL,SE,AM Adventure 1   Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:09 pm

Scientist Cow: 139/10
DL7773: 85 HP 525 MP
Osaki Nana: 199
Ammera: 147
Seso: 110
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dice Bot



Posts : 8853
Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: NA,DL,SE,AM Adventure 1   Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:09 pm

The member '-ammera-' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Sneak Attack' :

Result : 30
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-ammera-

avatar

Posts : 4233
Join date : 2012-01-30
Age : 24
Location : Malaysia

Character Profile
Health:
257/257  (257/257)
Magic Power:
10/10  (10/10)
Class: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: NA,DL,SE,AM Adventure 1   Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:12 pm

Scientist Cow: 124/10
DL7773: 85 HP 525 MP
Osaki Nana: 199
Ammera: 147
Seso: 110
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: NA,DL,SE,AM Adventure 1   

Back to top Go down
 
NA,DL,SE,AM Adventure 1
Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamingload :: Realms of Gamingload :: Adventures-
Jump to: