Gamingload
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamingload

A place for gamers to relax, read and write reviews.

HomeHome  Chatbox  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
New fix! Important! Read about it in the DevBlog!
GLRPG Clock

GLRPG

Latest topics
» Indie Bundle Sites
Official Newbie Guide EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:47 pm by DannyL7773

» Whitelisted Sites
Official Newbie Guide EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:21 pm by DannyL7773

» Blacklisted Sites
Official Newbie Guide EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:12 pm by DannyL7773

» Priest Skill: Holy Light
Official Newbie Guide EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:57 am by Dice Bot

» Priest Skill: Dual Heal
Official Newbie Guide EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:19 pm by Dice Bot

» Priest Skill: Heal
Official Newbie Guide EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 5:09 pm by DannyL7773

» Priest Tryouts
Official Newbie Guide EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:03 pm by DannyL7773

» Casts to be done
Official Newbie Guide EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:44 pm by DannyL7773

» What u been busy with lately?!
Official Newbie Guide EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:29 pm by DannyL7773

Top posters
Dice Bot
Official Newbie Guide I_vote_lcapOfficial Newbie Guide I_voting_barOfficial Newbie Guide I_vote_rcap 
-ammera-
Official Newbie Guide I_vote_lcapOfficial Newbie Guide I_voting_barOfficial Newbie Guide I_vote_rcap 
MaidenofDeath
DannyL7773
Osaki Nana
SikayuNamuro
Chiharu
Kitteh
DasDragon
Capoccio

Official Newbie Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DannyL7773
Admin
DannyL7773

Character Profile
Health:
Official Newbie Guide Left_bar_bleue177/177Official Newbie Guide Empty_bar_bleue  (177/177)
Magic Power:
Official Newbie Guide Left_bar_bleue525/525Official Newbie Guide Empty_bar_bleue  (525/525)
Class: Sorceror

Official Newbie Guide Empty
PostSubject: Official Newbie Guide   Official Newbie Guide EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:11 pm

Useful links to get started, best to read them in order.

Most important:

Here's the extra, cool stuff.:

And nice things to know.:

Now that you've read up on things (At the very least, the basics, lets get started. Head over to the Class Sign Ups Section. Sign up for one of the 4 originsl classes. You'll know you've been accepted when your class name changes. Your HP and MP values will change too, dependant on your class.

Next up. You'll want to learn your First class skill Don't worry if you fail, you can always try again tomorrow!

Now after you've attempted to learn your first skill, successful or not. Head over to the PvM Arena. Pick a monster and sign up in its thread. An admin will make your thread for you in the combat section. However, if you're impatient, you may make the thread yourself using the format. Your name vs Mosnter name. After that, in the combat thread, battle it!

Congratulations, you've had your first battle. May I suggest you could go fight more mobs, go search in the searchables? You could sign up for a guild to get a nice boost to your stats. Don't forget the Known Items list! It could help you get started on the quest for shinies!
Back to top Go down
http://gamingload.omgforum.net

Official Newbie Guide
Page 1 of 1