Gamingload
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamingload

A place for gamers to relax, read and write reviews.

HomeHome  Chatbox  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
New fix! Important! Read about it in the DevBlog!
GLRPG Clock

GLRPG

Latest topics
» Indie Bundle Sites
New Collectible/Way to earn Gold EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:47 pm by DannyL7773

» Whitelisted Sites
New Collectible/Way to earn Gold EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:21 pm by DannyL7773

» Blacklisted Sites
New Collectible/Way to earn Gold EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:12 pm by DannyL7773

» Priest Skill: Holy Light
New Collectible/Way to earn Gold EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:57 am by Dice Bot

» Priest Skill: Dual Heal
New Collectible/Way to earn Gold EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:19 pm by Dice Bot

» Priest Skill: Heal
New Collectible/Way to earn Gold EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 5:09 pm by DannyL7773

» Priest Tryouts
New Collectible/Way to earn Gold EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:03 pm by DannyL7773

» Casts to be done
New Collectible/Way to earn Gold EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:44 pm by DannyL7773

» What u been busy with lately?!
New Collectible/Way to earn Gold EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:29 pm by DannyL7773

Top posters
Dice Bot
New Collectible/Way to earn Gold I_vote_lcapNew Collectible/Way to earn Gold I_voting_barNew Collectible/Way to earn Gold I_vote_rcap 
-ammera-
New Collectible/Way to earn Gold I_vote_lcapNew Collectible/Way to earn Gold I_voting_barNew Collectible/Way to earn Gold I_vote_rcap 
MaidenofDeath
DannyL7773
Osaki Nana
SikayuNamuro
Chiharu
Kitteh
DasDragon
Capoccio

New Collectible/Way to earn Gold

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DannyL7773
Admin
DannyL7773

Character Profile
Health:
New Collectible/Way to earn Gold Left_bar_bleue177/177New Collectible/Way to earn Gold Empty_bar_bleue  (177/177)
Magic Power:
New Collectible/Way to earn Gold Left_bar_bleue525/525New Collectible/Way to earn Gold Empty_bar_bleue  (525/525)
Class: Sorceror

New Collectible/Way to earn Gold Empty
PostSubject: New Collectible/Way to earn Gold   New Collectible/Way to earn Gold EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:28 am

That's right. There's a new Collectible. Artsy Fartsy.

The way you get it is to donate some self-made art to the GLRPG. If I use it, you'll get the collectible AND 50 gold for each piece. <3

Thank you to BlackCatJoker for a Bat Wing for the Unique Slots Machine!
Thanks to Seso for Skill Training, Dodge and Triple Fireball skill icons!
Back to top Go down
http://gamingload.omgforum.net

New Collectible/Way to earn Gold
Page 1 of 1