Gamingload
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamingload

A place for gamers to relax, read and write reviews.

HomeHome  Chatbox  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
New fix! Important! Read about it in the DevBlog!
GLRPG Clock

GLRPG

Latest topics
» Indie Bundle Sites
Suggestions and Complaints!  EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:47 pm by DannyL7773

» Whitelisted Sites
Suggestions and Complaints!  EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:21 pm by DannyL7773

» Blacklisted Sites
Suggestions and Complaints!  EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:12 pm by DannyL7773

» Priest Skill: Holy Light
Suggestions and Complaints!  EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:57 am by Dice Bot

» Priest Skill: Dual Heal
Suggestions and Complaints!  EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:19 pm by Dice Bot

» Priest Skill: Heal
Suggestions and Complaints!  EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 5:09 pm by DannyL7773

» Priest Tryouts
Suggestions and Complaints!  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:03 pm by DannyL7773

» Casts to be done
Suggestions and Complaints!  EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:44 pm by DannyL7773

» What u been busy with lately?!
Suggestions and Complaints!  EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:29 pm by DannyL7773

Top posters
Dice Bot
Suggestions and Complaints!  I_vote_lcapSuggestions and Complaints!  I_voting_barSuggestions and Complaints!  I_vote_rcap 
-ammera-
Suggestions and Complaints!  I_vote_lcapSuggestions and Complaints!  I_voting_barSuggestions and Complaints!  I_vote_rcap 
MaidenofDeath
DannyL7773
Osaki Nana
SikayuNamuro
Chiharu
Kitteh
DasDragon
Capoccio

Suggestions and Complaints!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Osaki Nana

Osaki Nana

Character Profile
Health:
Suggestions and Complaints!  Left_bar_bleue264/264Suggestions and Complaints!  Empty_bar_bleue  (264/264)
Magic Power:
Suggestions and Complaints!  Left_bar_bleue10/10Suggestions and Complaints!  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Class: Knight

Suggestions and Complaints!  Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions and Complaints!    Suggestions and Complaints!  EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 10:08 pm

HEEYYY.....what kind of message is this

New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.

I got this when I wanted to post a game music video.....I hope I dont have to wait for seven days for this

And is it possible to remove the map which shows who is online...Its not nessecary at all...
DAAAAANYYYYY WHERE ARE U......

This forum is so dead, only wind gets across the topics here....

Last edited by Diva on Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DannyL7773
Admin
DannyL7773

Character Profile
Health:
Suggestions and Complaints!  Left_bar_bleue177/177Suggestions and Complaints!  Empty_bar_bleue  (177/177)
Magic Power:
Suggestions and Complaints!  Left_bar_bleue525/525Suggestions and Complaints!  Empty_bar_bleue  (525/525)
Class: Sorceror

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Complaints!    Suggestions and Complaints!  EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 8:38 pm

Got it, I had no idea the external link thing was even implemented. It was under security, so I presume it's a default in an attempt to prevent spamming links and such. It's open now though. You can post away to your heart's content ^_^

Never actually noticed the map thing either. Didn't realize you could even click the who is online section xD But a simple CSS editing fixed it. Map be gone.
Back to top Go down
http://gamingload.omgforum.net
Osaki Nana

Osaki Nana

Character Profile
Health:
Suggestions and Complaints!  Left_bar_bleue264/264Suggestions and Complaints!  Empty_bar_bleue  (264/264)
Magic Power:
Suggestions and Complaints!  Left_bar_bleue10/10Suggestions and Complaints!  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Complaints!    Suggestions and Complaints!  EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:52 pm

Nice talking to u again Danny...thanx for fixing that Wink
Back to top Go down
Osaki Nana

Osaki Nana

Character Profile
Health:
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Complaints!    Suggestions and Complaints!  EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:21 pm

It's really weird if u guys didn't notice this...the member Aridianu Sakarai , I don't know who he/she is..but take a look at his/her postes and the portal page...I think his postes should be deleted and the member banned...I dunno if u even care about it since this forum isn't so active...but I am posting this since I don't see a report button..
Back to top Go down
Osaki Nana

Osaki Nana

Character Profile
Health:
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Complaints!    Suggestions and Complaints!  EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:39 pm

Just that we have to sections called videos...one.for game related videos.and one for other stuff....wouldn't it just be better if the game.related.one gets the name "Gaming Videos"...or anything like that...just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Osaki Nana

Osaki Nana

Character Profile
Health:
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Complaints!    Suggestions and Complaints!  EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:28 pm

(Meira dared me: post in every topic in general chat, make sure it's not spam )

What can I say here...suggestions that I have is not that importnat..if we can have more sections that brings members here....some like anime section, fanclubs etc

Well.maybe it's not time for it it..I am.just saying...just ignore it if it sounded lame XP
Back to top Go down
Osaki Nana

Osaki Nana

Character Profile
Health:
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Complaints!    Suggestions and Complaints!  EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:46 am

Hmmm....can we have an imo chatroom?

Say yes!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Complaints!    Suggestions and Complaints!  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:37 am

does the guy even see this??? or you just talking to yourself??? XD
Back to top Go down
DannyL7773
Admin
DannyL7773

Character Profile
Health:
Suggestions and Complaints!  Left_bar_bleue177/177Suggestions and Complaints!  Empty_bar_bleue  (177/177)
Magic Power:
Suggestions and Complaints!  Left_bar_bleue525/525Suggestions and Complaints!  Empty_bar_bleue  (525/525)

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Complaints!    Suggestions and Complaints!  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:45 am

I see this :>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Complaints!    Suggestions and Complaints!  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:51 am

okay then...................i have a problem!!!! WHY IS THERE NO PINK ON THE COLOR SWATCH!!!??! that's soooooo not cool! i mean you have blue right then why doncha have pink???? what has it doen to you??? i mean you have dark red which ain't even a base color!!! yes i know this is very important! a pink font would look totally awesome with the bg of GL!
Back to top Go down
Osaki Nana

Osaki Nana

Character Profile
Health:
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Complaints!    Suggestions and Complaints!  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:00 am

Lol! I use pink ..just change likee
Code:
...put pink there, but I am.using it atm XP

Last edited by Osaki Nana on Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DannyL7773
Admin
DannyL7773

Character Profile
Health:
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Complaints!    Suggestions and Complaints!  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:03 am

I didn't make the colour swatch. Default forum stuff.

And like Nana said

Code:
[color=pink]Yourtexthere[/colour]
Back to top Go down
SikayuNamuro

SikayuNamuro

Character Profile
Health:
Suggestions and Complaints!  Left_bar_bleue135/135Suggestions and Complaints!  Empty_bar_bleue  (135/135)
Magic Power:
Suggestions and Complaints!  Left_bar_bleue100/100Suggestions and Complaints!  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Class: Priest

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Complaints!    Suggestions and Complaints!  EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:44 am

Danny you should get some people to help set up the mafia game :3

and I think maybe we should find a way that the chat box is not in like a seperate space of it's own but rather on the main borders, like on the side or something. I guess I'm just used to that with RP sites but it does seem easier to access and see who's like chatting online in the site and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
MaidenofDeath

MaidenofDeath

Character Profile
Health:
Suggestions and Complaints!  Left_bar_bleue185/185Suggestions and Complaints!  Empty_bar_bleue  (185/185)
Magic Power:
Suggestions and Complaints!  Left_bar_bleue0/0Suggestions and Complaints!  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class: Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Complaints!    Suggestions and Complaints!  EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:37 pm

can we change names like on nc?? coz i wanna change mine. don feel so nu no more! T_T
Back to top Go down
DannyL7773
Admin
DannyL7773

Character Profile
Health:
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Complaints!    Suggestions and Complaints!  EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:31 am

You should PM me about that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Complaints!    Suggestions and Complaints!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions and Complaints!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamingload :: Other :: General Chat-
Jump to: