Gamingload

A place for gamers to relax, read and write reviews.

HomeHome  Chatbox  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
New fix! Important! Read about it in the DevBlog!
GLRPG Clock

GLRPG

Latest topics
» Indie Bundle Sites
Android emulators and games EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:47 pm by DannyL7773

» Whitelisted Sites
Android emulators and games EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:21 pm by DannyL7773

» Blacklisted Sites
Android emulators and games EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:12 pm by DannyL7773

» Priest Skill: Holy Light
Android emulators and games EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:57 am by Dice Bot

» Priest Skill: Dual Heal
Android emulators and games EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:19 pm by Dice Bot

» Priest Skill: Heal
Android emulators and games EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 5:09 pm by DannyL7773

» Priest Tryouts
Android emulators and games EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:03 pm by DannyL7773

» Casts to be done
Android emulators and games EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:44 pm by DannyL7773

» What u been busy with lately?!
Android emulators and games EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:29 pm by DannyL7773

Top posters
Dice Bot
Android emulators and games I_vote_lcapAndroid emulators and games I_voting_barAndroid emulators and games I_vote_rcap 
-ammera-
Android emulators and games I_vote_lcapAndroid emulators and games I_voting_barAndroid emulators and games I_vote_rcap 
MaidenofDeath
DannyL7773
Osaki Nana
SikayuNamuro
Chiharu
Kitteh
DasDragon
Capoccio

Android emulators and games

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Osaki Nana

Osaki Nana

Character Profile
Health:
Android emulators and games Left_bar_bleue264/264Android emulators and games Empty_bar_bleue  (264/264)
Magic Power:
Android emulators and games Left_bar_bleue10/10Android emulators and games Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Class: Knight

Android emulators and games Empty
PostSubject: Android emulators and games   Android emulators and games EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 11:39 pm

I dont know if u guys have tried it....but since I got a cool android mobile I have been installing emulators
to play good games on it

I have installed psx emulator on it and it runs perfect... But the audio kinda weird sometimes but it's ok..

I have been playing tomb raider last revelation on it and grandia..

I wish there is a good n64 emulator so that I can play Zelda major mask, since I was never able to complete play it.
I have also installed Snes emulator which I play tennis and soccer on it and super Mario at times..

If u guys know about nitendo.ds.emulate.or good.emulator.and.games I would like.to hear !!

Take Care - waves-
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Android emulators and games   Android emulators and games EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 8:48 am

there is an N64 emulator for android, but it got taken down cause Sony had the creator banned from the android marketplace because he was working on a ps2 emulator, which would pretty much make the Xperia play pointless

It's called n64oid, and its still floating around the internets Wink
Back to top Go down
Osaki Nana

Osaki Nana

Character Profile
Health:
Android emulators and games Left_bar_bleue264/264Android emulators and games Empty_bar_bleue  (264/264)
Magic Power:
Android emulators and games Left_bar_bleue10/10Android emulators and games Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Android emulators and games   Android emulators and games EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:56 am

I installedd.it and it didn't work at all.... And ps2 will be great!! -Excited- Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Osaki Nana

Osaki Nana

Character Profile
Health:
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Android emulators and games   Android emulators and games EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:17 pm

(Meira dared me: post in every topic in general chat, make sure it's not spam )

Okay so here let's start..

And android emulators is cool! I enjoy SMEs when I am hell bored,

Pays Capitan Tsubasa 5! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Android emulators and games   Android emulators and games Empty

Back to top Go down

Android emulators and games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamingload :: Other :: General Chat-
Jump to: