Gamingload

A place for gamers to relax, read and write reviews.

HomeHome  Chatbox  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
New fix! Important! Read about it in the DevBlog!
GLRPG Clock

GLRPG

Latest topics
» Indie Bundle Sites
Kitteh's Initiation EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:47 pm by DannyL7773

» Whitelisted Sites
Kitteh's Initiation EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:21 pm by DannyL7773

» Blacklisted Sites
Kitteh's Initiation EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:12 pm by DannyL7773

» Priest Skill: Holy Light
Kitteh's Initiation EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:57 am by Dice Bot

» Priest Skill: Dual Heal
Kitteh's Initiation EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:19 pm by Dice Bot

» Priest Skill: Heal
Kitteh's Initiation EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 5:09 pm by DannyL7773

» Priest Tryouts
Kitteh's Initiation EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:03 pm by DannyL7773

» Casts to be done
Kitteh's Initiation EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:44 pm by DannyL7773

» What u been busy with lately?!
Kitteh's Initiation EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:29 pm by DannyL7773

Top posters
Dice Bot
Kitteh's Initiation I_vote_lcapKitteh's Initiation I_voting_barKitteh's Initiation I_vote_rcap 
-ammera-
Kitteh's Initiation I_vote_lcapKitteh's Initiation I_voting_barKitteh's Initiation I_vote_rcap 
MaidenofDeath
DannyL7773
Osaki Nana
SikayuNamuro
Chiharu
Kitteh
DasDragon
Capoccio

Kitteh's Initiation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DannyL7773
Admin
DannyL7773

Character Profile
Health:
Kitteh's Initiation Left_bar_bleue177/177Kitteh's Initiation Empty_bar_bleue  (177/177)
Magic Power:
Kitteh's Initiation Left_bar_bleue525/525Kitteh's Initiation Empty_bar_bleue  (525/525)
Class: Sorceror

Kitteh's Initiation Empty
PostSubject: Kitteh's Initiation   Kitteh's Initiation EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:15 pm

A shadow sits at the base of a tree, across a pond, shimmering in the moonlight. Which is odd, because it should be daytime about now.
"Welcome Kitteh, to the grove, I have been informed, as have we all, that you have..... those....."
You feel a prickling sensation on the back of your neck. Looking around, you realize there are a load more shadows hanging around in the trees. You begin to think it was a bad idea coming here.
"Before we continue this, this being your initiation into our group, we ask that you..... feed your fangs a little on the blood of another. Yes...... one of your teammates when on an adventure should do nicely........ of course, they'll get a blood curse and please..... keep our sect a secret"

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gamingload.omgforum.net

Kitteh's Initiation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamingload :: Realms of Gamingload :: Outside The City :: Moonlit Grove-
Jump to: