Gamingload
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamingload

A place for gamers to relax, read and write reviews.

HomeHome  Chatbox  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
New fix! Important! Read about it in the DevBlog!
GLRPG Clock

GLRPG

Latest topics
» Indie Bundle Sites
Black Market Trading EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:47 pm by DannyL7773

» Whitelisted Sites
Black Market Trading EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:21 pm by DannyL7773

» Blacklisted Sites
Black Market Trading EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:12 pm by DannyL7773

» Priest Skill: Holy Light
Black Market Trading EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:57 am by Dice Bot

» Priest Skill: Dual Heal
Black Market Trading EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:19 pm by Dice Bot

» Priest Skill: Heal
Black Market Trading EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 5:09 pm by DannyL7773

» Priest Tryouts
Black Market Trading EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:03 pm by DannyL7773

» Casts to be done
Black Market Trading EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:44 pm by DannyL7773

» What u been busy with lately?!
Black Market Trading EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:29 pm by DannyL7773

Top posters
Dice Bot
Black Market Trading I_vote_lcapBlack Market Trading I_voting_barBlack Market Trading I_vote_rcap 
-ammera-
Black Market Trading I_vote_lcapBlack Market Trading I_voting_barBlack Market Trading I_vote_rcap 
MaidenofDeath
DannyL7773
Osaki Nana
SikayuNamuro
Chiharu
Kitteh
DasDragon
Capoccio

Black Market Trading

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DannyL7773
Admin
DannyL7773

Character Profile
Health:
Black Market Trading Left_bar_bleue177/177Black Market Trading Empty_bar_bleue  (177/177)
Magic Power:
Black Market Trading Left_bar_bleue525/525Black Market Trading Empty_bar_bleue  (525/525)
Class: Sorceror

Black Market Trading Empty
PostSubject: Black Market Trading   Black Market Trading EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:48 pm

An old man, hunched over, walks over. "Hey.... you.... kid.... come over here.... I have something to show you". Before you can respond he's grabbed you by the arm and is already hobbling over to a run down old building. He pushes you inside and closes the door behind you both.
"This here... is an underground Black Market currently, we're only tending to trading information. However we will tend to more later. Right now, you can use information on Private items as a bargaining chip to get people to share information with you or join you for quests or some shiz, whatever you young'uns do these days. Just call out what you're looking for then what you have, if someone agrees. We take you to a private room. (Take it to PM's to exchange information). Simple right?"

He hobbles off to go sit down at a table.
Back to top Go down
http://gamingload.omgforum.net

Black Market Trading
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamingload :: Realms of Gamingload :: City-
Jump to: