Gamingload
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamingload

A place for gamers to relax, read and write reviews.

HomeHome  Chatbox  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
New fix! Important! Read about it in the DevBlog!
GLRPG Clock

GLRPG

Latest topics
» Indie Bundle Sites
Who inspires u and why? EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:47 pm by DannyL7773

» Whitelisted Sites
Who inspires u and why? EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:21 pm by DannyL7773

» Blacklisted Sites
Who inspires u and why? EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:12 pm by DannyL7773

» Priest Skill: Holy Light
Who inspires u and why? EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:57 am by Dice Bot

» Priest Skill: Dual Heal
Who inspires u and why? EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:19 pm by Dice Bot

» Priest Skill: Heal
Who inspires u and why? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 5:09 pm by DannyL7773

» Priest Tryouts
Who inspires u and why? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:03 pm by DannyL7773

» Casts to be done
Who inspires u and why? EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:44 pm by DannyL7773

» What u been busy with lately?!
Who inspires u and why? EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:29 pm by DannyL7773

Top posters
Dice Bot
Who inspires u and why? I_vote_lcapWho inspires u and why? I_voting_barWho inspires u and why? I_vote_rcap 
-ammera-
Who inspires u and why? I_vote_lcapWho inspires u and why? I_voting_barWho inspires u and why? I_vote_rcap 
MaidenofDeath
DannyL7773
Osaki Nana
SikayuNamuro
Chiharu
Kitteh
DasDragon
Capoccio

Who inspires u and why?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Osaki Nana

Osaki Nana

Character Profile
Health:
Who inspires u and why? Left_bar_bleue264/264Who inspires u and why? Empty_bar_bleue  (264/264)
Magic Power:
Who inspires u and why? Left_bar_bleue10/10Who inspires u and why? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Class: Knight

Who inspires u and why? Empty
PostSubject: Who inspires u and why?   Who inspires u and why? EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:22 am

I would say there are some ppl that really inspire me, or maybe it's just more better saying they left something in me ..or gave me a new idea of life..yea something like that...
Lets see

Dan Brown (an author), I.would say his.novels really inspire.me..the way he write is so good...and whenever I finish one of his books I go google some.stuff..he just inspires.me..! Can't wait for his.book..they r a must

Leo Tolstoy (an.author,) - great that's all.I can say

David Coppperfield <3! - Can't say more than he just get.me.really into his stuff! And the way he tell stuff is just awesome !

Who else..hmm...
Hayley Williams -shrugs- her hair cut and the way she.look like(not.girly girl)and her.music <3 XD..

Nick Vujicic. - His entire.life.is.a challenge! He.is a great.man..!

Back to top Go down
-ammera-

-ammera-

Character Profile
Health:
Who inspires u and why? Left_bar_bleue257/257Who inspires u and why? Empty_bar_bleue  (257/257)
Magic Power:
Who inspires u and why? Left_bar_bleue10/10Who inspires u and why? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Class: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Who inspires u and why?   Who inspires u and why? EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:58 am

Well.. my tuition teacher is the BOMB!! so yeah!! she is my number one Idol! Very Happy

She has a porsche.. two mercedes.. an SLK350 and a four wheel drive we students call 'Black Mamba' lol! she swears all the time in class and doesn't take crap from anyone! she is literally the best!

Stephen King! He writes novels on everyday life and makes it s**t scary! He is the best!

The last would be.. my dad! cause he's super patient with me and he knows exactly what I think and I don't think I can be as liberal as he is!
Back to top Go down
Osaki Nana

Osaki Nana

Character Profile
Health:
Who inspires u and why? Left_bar_bleue264/264Who inspires u and why? Empty_bar_bleue  (264/264)
Magic Power:
Class: Knight

PostSubject: Re: Who inspires u and why?   Who inspires u and why? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:40 pm

(Meira dared me: post in every topic in general chat, make sure it's not spam )

I already said all the ppl that I think inspire me...who else is left?....-thinks-

My lil brother! He is my friend! His way of thinking and how he makes me feel good whenever I am.really down and stuff....not.much insperation...but he does..he got me interested in alot of stuff..

-Shrughs- that's it ..yea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who inspires u and why?   Who inspires u and why? EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:38 pm

omg!!! ammara! i love muh tuit too!!! he's soooooooooooo cool!!! and he's always inspiring me to do better!!!! i mean i really respect the guy!!! he's soooooo awesome!!! and my bestie!!! he da bom!!! keeps me on track! lawl! oh yeah i tend to lose it sumtymz! hehehe! oops? anyways those two are really imp to me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who inspires u and why?   Who inspires u and why? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who inspires u and why?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamingload :: Other :: General Chat-
Jump to: